Illustrating Direct Variation | Free PPT Download
Lesson: Illustrating Direct Variation
- Illustrate situations that involve direct variation.
- Identify examples of direct variation
- Solve direct variation problems.
- Appreciate the concept of direct variation in real-life situation.
- Definition of Illustrating Direct Variation
- Reviewing previous lesson on "Illustrating Direct Variation" or presenting the new lesson
- Establishing a purpose for the lesson
- Presenting examples about Illustrating Direct Variation
- Discussing new concepts and practicing new skills
Preparing for a Presentation: A Simple Guide
✅ Press Ctrl+Shift+F to Enter Full Screen.
✅ Press S to Open Speakers Notes
✅ Press L to Turn On the Laser Pointer
Free Download Premium PowerPoint Presentations Mathematics Lessons "Illustrating Direct Variation.ppt"
"Illustrating Direct Variation | Free PPT Download" file provide you teacher-made lessons in PowerPoint Presentations. Feel free to download and edit to meet your preference or suit your prepared learning competencies.
Good reasons to use PowerPoint.
Why should you consider using PowerPoint for your teaching and learning activities? There are many reasons but the key ones include:
- Appropriate use of PowerPoint can enhance the teaching and learning experience for both teacher and students
- It provides encouragement and support to teacher by facilitating the structuring of a presentation in a professional manner.
- By careful mixing of media, a presentation can appeal to a number of different learning styles and be made more stimulating
- The electronic file format allows distribution and modification for/by students unable to be present or who have impaired visual or auditory difficulties
- Editing of each PowerPoint file is very easy with minimal associated reprinting costs. This ease and potential immediacy of revision facilitates reflection upon, and evolution of, teaching materials by teacher whilst minimising the consequences of any revision in terms of either workload or time.
- The portability of the files, especially on USB with their large capacity, allows presentations to be given wherever the technology is available or distributed where appropriate. Presentations can also be set up to run automatically if required e.g. as demonstrations/instructions.<<<